An Active, Elegant Lifestyle, Tailored to You
Waterstone at Wellesley’s independent living is supported by elevated amenities, engaging programs and unparalleled service. We meet your every need through each meal, program and activity to make you feel right at home, where you belong – in a beautifully appointed apartment surrounded by friendly neighbors.
This is your life, your way. And Waterstone at Wellesley gives you the means to live your best life.
Seek comfort and sophistication in our independent living apartments. Choose from our one- and two-bedroom apartment styles to find a space that meets your needs and complements your lifestyle. Enjoy stunning views of the Charles River and an abundance of natural light. Every apartment is embellished with designer kitchens, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, well-appointed bathrooms, walk-in showers, communication consoles for cable, internet and telephone, washer and dryers and ample storage space, as well as personal outdoor spaces with secure, screened-in porches. Waterstone at Wellesley’s apartments offer everything you need to feel right at home, right from the start.
It’s time for you to thrive in an independent living setting. Enjoy an active lifestyle, best-in-class amenities, engaging programs and delectable dining. Choose to age in place here, all for one monthly fee.
This all-inclusive, monthly price includes:
- Anytime dining, with 30 exquisitely prepared meals included per month
- Concierge services to help residents order tickets, make reservations, coordinate maintenance or housekeeping services, accept deliveries and more
- Scheduled local transportation services (within a 12-mile radius)
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Building and grounds maintenance
- Full apartment maintenance
- Access to recreational, cultural and social activities and events
- Train Boston® professional trainers and therapists on site
HEAR FROM CURRENT RESIDENTS
Ann, Daughter of Bridges® Resident
“We love Bridges for the care and love the staff showers on our mother and all the residents. They have performed a Herculean feat keeping all the residents and staff safe during the pandemic; my mother feels safe and pampered at Bridges while taking part in their activities.”
– Ann, Daughter of Bridges® Resident
Mary, Waterstone at Wellesley Resident
“I knew soon after I moved in that I’d made the right decision. The Administration is highly professional and the residents in our community rapidly became extended family.”
– Mary, Waterstone at Wellesley Resident
Jayne, Daughter of Waterstone at Wellesley Resident
“This is one of the best-run communities in the industry. I have peace of mind that my mom is not only enjoying her life (she calls it a resort) but getting wonderful care.”
– Jayne, Daughter of Waterstone at Wellesley Resident
Margie, Daughter of Waterstone at the Circle Resident
“You and your staff continue to shine. Thanks to you all for continuing to keep our loved ones and our loved staff as safe as possible.”
– Margie, Daughter of Waterstone at the Circle Resident
Adele, Susan, Erik & Deb, Waterstone at Wellesley Residents
“When we first moved in, we were impressed by the warm and engaging community atmosphere created by both the residents and staff.”
– Adele, Susan, Erik & Deb, Waterstone at Wellesley Residents
Find out more about what living at Waterstone at Wellesley is like. Our welcome center for sales and information is now open. We’d be happy to answer your questions and arrange an in-person (or virtual) tour.