Assistance with care in a luxurious setting
As an assisted living resident at Waterstone at Wellesley, you’ll have access to everything you need to live your best life. Get the care you need, when you need it, accompanied by thoughtful amenities and engaging programs. Stay connected with your neighbors in our private assisted living areas, including a dedicated concierge, great room, library, dining areas and more. Our assisted living services are here to support you every day.
Here, your apartment is just that: yours. We welcome you to make it your own and feel right at home in its sun-drenched open spaces, designer kitchenette, spacious bathroom with granite countertops and walk-in shower, and a private screened-in porch. Plus, an emergency response system is in every apartment, so you can be sure we’re available to you around the clock. Enjoy all the comforts of home and know that our care services are here to enhance your life at Waterstone at Wellesley in every way.
Your health is our priority. Depending on your needs, we offer a wide range of services to support you in the privacy and comfort of your own space. We provide the care you need, so you can continue to thrive.
Our personalized care continuum offers:
- Personalized support care consultation and daily planning
- Three nutritious meals each day
- Daily living programs
- Medication management
- Home health coordination with ancillary providers, as needed
- Customized wellness plans
Waterstone at Wellesley is dedicated to giving you the means to live your best life. Here, you’ll have access to the care you need, enriching programming, bright, open living spaces and a variety of delightful amenities. Plus, you’ll enjoy the financial flexibility of a monthly rental community. Arriving at Waterstone at Wellesley is what it means to arrive at home.
The monthly, all-inclusive rate includes:
- Three fresh, locally sourced, chef-prepared meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Access to supportive care and assistance around the clock
- One hour of personal care assistance daily
- Scheduled local transportation services (within 12-mile radius)
- Engaging life-enrichment programs
- Fitness classes and aqua aerobics by Train Boston®
Personalized transportation services are available for shopping and medical appointments, as well as other personal outings.
In addition to the above services available to assisted living residents, the monthly fee covers:
- Apartment rent
- Basic utilities (except phone, cable and internet)
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Emergency call system
- Real estate taxes
- Lawn care and snow removal
HEAR FROM CURRENT RESIDENTS AND FAMILIES
EJ M., Resident of Waterstone on High Ridge
“Life here at Waterstone is great. They offer a full day of activities if you choose to participate. The food is fantastic. It’s a lot simpler lifestyle with less responsibilities. Plus, they’re able to accommodate different levels of care onsite. While my wife lives in Bridges, we’re able to see each other every day- and that works very well for our family.”
– EJ M., Resident of Waterstone on High Ridge
Jennifer & Mark L., Residents of Waterstone on High Ridge
“Just think – no more property taxes, no more lawn care or exterior maintenance to our house – and the list goes on. We can lock our apartment and travel anywhere we wish without a care. We can eat anywhere we choose. We simply can enjoy a stress-free life, and we deserve that.”
– Jennifer & Mark L., Residents of Waterstone on High Ridge
Mary, Waterstone at Wellesley Resident
“I knew soon after I moved in that I’d made the right decision. The Administration is highly professional and the residents in our community rapidly became extended family.”
– Mary, Waterstone at Wellesley Resident
Jayne, Daughter of Waterstone at Wellesley Resident
“This is one of the best-run communities in the industry. I have peace of mind that my mom is not only enjoying her life (she calls it a resort) but getting wonderful care.”
– Jayne, Daughter of Waterstone at Wellesley Resident
Margie, Daughter of Waterstone at the Circle Resident
“You and your staff continue to shine. Thanks to you all for continuing to keep our loved ones and our loved staff as safe as possible.”
– Margie, Daughter of Waterstone at the Circle Resident
Adele, Susan, Erik & Deb, Waterstone at Wellesley Residents
“When we first moved in, we were impressed by the warm and engaging community atmosphere created by both the residents and staff.”
– Adele, Susan, Erik & Deb, Waterstone at Wellesley Residents
Find out more about what living at Waterstone at Wellesley is like. Our welcome center for sales and information is now open. We’d be happy to answer your questions and arrange an in-person (or virtual) tour.