A home with every convenience and riverside elegance
Enjoy everything at your fingertips at Waterstone at Wellesley. Fill your days with walks along the Charles River, swimming in our indoor heated pool, having a pint with friends at the pub and so much more. Then, spend your nights enjoying a quiet evening in your thoughtfully designed apartment. Life here is anything but retiring. It’s an active, luxurious lifestyle in your home.
Enjoy every detail at Waterstone at Wellesley, including:
- Independent living and assisted living
- Apartments designed with stunning details and impressive amenities in a range of one- and two-bedroom configurations and sizes
- Indoor heated pool and fitness center staffed with Train Boston® fitness and aquatic instructors
- Anytime dining at our restaurant featuring a seasonal menu of distinctive chef-prepared meals
- Outdoor dining at Alex’s Pub with personal wine lockers
- Library and cyber lounge
- Card room and movie theater
- Full-service salon
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Climate-controlled underground parking
- Outdoor patio with views of the Charles River
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor courtyard with spectacular river views
- Putting green
- Riverfront walking paths
- A convenient footbridge connecting Wellesley to Newton
- Concierge services
- Scheduled local transportation services
- Regularly scheduled cultural, social and recreational programs
Our culinary choices and experiences rival those of a five-star restaurant. With Waterstone at Wellesley’s executive chef, every meal is a masterpiece. Enjoy the finest cuisine featuring fresh, locally sourced ingredients prepared to your taste and served by our dedicated staff that takes the time to get to know your needs. The menu evolves regularly with a variety to delight the senses, while also including some favorite standard entrees as well. Meals aren’t confined to certain times of the day. You can dine whenever you want.
Our kitchen also features a demonstration space, so you can observe the skill and creativity of our chefs as they prepare your meal. From our beautiful ambience to our distinctive tableside service, dining at Waterstone at Wellesley is more than just dining, it’s an experience.
Devoted to a Healthy Lifestyle
Stay healthy, and have fun while doing it. Our partnership with Train Boston® makes it easy for you to set and achieve personal wellness goals. Take a group yoga class. Try Tai Chi. Set a custom fitness plan with your trainer. Then, relax and indulge at our on-site, full-service salon. Whether you’re trying a new hairstyle or enjoying a rejuvenating massage, everything here is designed to help you stay healthy.
Here, there’s something for everyone. Continue to enjoy your lifelong hobbies – painting, gardening, writing and more – while exploring new ones. Our programs encourage engagement and personal growth, from historical lectures and film reviews to courtyard concerts and creative art classes.
Idyllic New England Location
Waterstone at Wellesley is defined by its exceptional location. Here, we boast the ideal balance of residential serenity and an artistic, cultural and educational life. Take a stroll through Wellesley’s historical buildings and tree-lined streets near a variety of restaurants, world-renowned universities and, of course, world-class shopping. Your home here in Wellesley offers rich history, tradition and style.
Schedule a tour today to find out more about what living at Waterstone at the Wellesley is like. We’re happy to answer your questions and show you our premier apartments and convenient on-site amenities.