Home, Just the Way You Want It
Arrive at Waterstone of Lexington for an active lifestyle free of the responsibilities of homeownership. Thrive in a world of elevated amenities and luxury services that meet your every need. Everything from thoughtfully detailed spaces to culturally enriching programs designed to make you feel at home. This is life, your way.
Our independent living apartments are just one of the reasons Waterstone of Lexington feels like home. Choose from our one-bedroom, one-bedroom plus, two-bedroom or two-bedroom plus apartments for a senior living experience like no other. Each space is designed to fit your needs, embellished with elevated details, a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a full shower and vanity, a walk-in closet and so much more. No matter what floor plan you choose, you’ll know this is the place you were meant to be.
SUPPORTIVE CARE SERVICES
We understand that you’re dedicated to living an active lifestyle. Our on-site care program offers support when you want it, allowing you to continue growing in an environment that puts you first.
Get the support you need, when you need it, including:
- Personalized support care consultation and daily planning
- Home health coordination with daily living activities
- Medication management programs
- On-site geriatric primary and specialty care
- Routine wellness visits
- And more
Our 116 independent living apartments allow you to live the life you love surrounded by friendly neighbors who want the same. Choose to age in place as an independent living resident at Waterstone of Lexington and enjoy best-in-class amenities, engaging programs and delicious dining.
Depending on your apartment selection, rates start at $6,800/month and include:
- Seasonal, locally sourced gourmet dining
- Luxurious indoor pool, salon and fitness center
- Common areas to enjoy, such as a juice bar, library and movie screening room
- Cultural, social and recreational programs offered daily
- Experienced staff trained to navigate your healthcare needs
- On-site concierge services
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Overnight support staff
- And more
HEAR FROM CURRENT RESIDENTS
Kelley, Daughter of Waterstone at the Circle Resident
“This is the best place for my mom and dad. We love the staff, amenities and food. And our parents do too!”
– Kelley, Daughter of Waterstone at the Circle Resident
Elliot, Son of Waterstone at Wellesley Resident
“There is a personal touch to everything, and we rest well knowing that our mom is well cared for. We are on a first-name basis with a number of staff members.”
– Elliot, Son of Waterstone at Wellesley Resident
Debbie, Daughter of Waterstone at Wellesley Resident
“Thank you for being diligent in protecting our families. Thank you always for the pictures and updates. I appreciate seeing my dad so happy!”
– Debbie, Daughter of Waterstone at Wellesley Resident
Karen Z., Daughter of Waterstone at the Circle Resident
“Choosing Waterstone was the best decision for my mother and our family. From construction to move-in and through today, every expectation has been exceeded.”
– Karen Z., Daughter of Waterstone at the Circle Resident
Find out more about what living at Waterstone of Lexington is like. Our welcome center for sales and information opens early November 2020. We’d be happy to answer your questions and arrange an in-person or virtual personalized meeting.