Urban Senior Living Meets Refined Beauty
At Waterstone at the Circle, our priority is to provide you with all the comforts you need to enjoy a more carefree, rewarding lifestyle. Indulge in masterfully crafted dishes prepared by top chefs. Take part in any number of culturally immersive programs. Maintain healthy habits at our indoor heated pool and fitness center. Welcome yourself home to a place where life is centered around your happiness.
At Waterstone at the Circle, every detail has been specially curated to fill your life with joy. Indulge in:
- Access to in-home supportive care services
- Independent living and assisted living supportive care
- Gorgeous private residences with stunning views of the Boston skyline & Chestnut Hill Reservoir
- Bright, stylish apartments in a range of configurations and sizes
- Indoor heated pool and fitness center staffed with Train Boston® fitness and aquatic instructors
- Full-service salon
- Anytime dining at our restaurant featuring a seasonal menu of distinctive meals
- Movie theater, card room and great room
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Heated underground parking
- Outdoor dining
- Convenient access to the MBTA Green Line and Greater Boston’s best shops, restaurants, and recreational and entertainment venues
- Concierge services
- Scheduled local transportation services
- Life enrichment programs featuring lecture series, outings and trips
Using only the freshest ingredients, our chefs prepare rotating menus comparable only to the finest restaurants around. Our dining experiences are available at any time, and offer both casual and formal venues, allowing you to dine on your time, your way.
Putting Your Health First
At Waterstone at the Circle, we want to make staying healthy enjoyable. Our indoor heated pool, state-of-the-art fitness center and team of certified trainers are at your disposal. With a variety of classes to choose from, getting in your daily regiment always feels fresh and fun.
Do More With Your Days
Opportunities for personal growth, enjoyment and fulfillment are as abundant as they are diverse. Pursue personal hobbies and interests by taking part in daily programs like creative writing courses, painting classes, film screenings or yoga classes.
The Perfect Location
Located on the former site of the Circle Cinema in Chestnut Hill’s historic Cleveland Circle, Waterstone at the Circle benefits from the vibrant lifestyle that the surrounding community offers and provides convenient access to Boston’s most stunning attractions.
Find out more about what living at Waterstone at the Circle is like. Our welcome center for sales and information is now open. We’d be happy to answer your questions and arrange an in-person (or virtual) tour.