The safety of our residents and team members is our top priority—especially in times like these. Residents feel safe because our teams are doing all they can to ensure their continued health and wellbeing. Since the pandemic began, our teams have gone above and beyond with supporting our residents by offering grocery and medication delivery, virtual social programming, socially-distant outdoor entertainment, the option to have healthy meals brought to their apartment, on-site access to COVID-19 testing and more.
The Waterstone corporate Covid Response Team is continually evaluating our protocols and looking for ways to enhance and enforce strict virus-prevention safety measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health departments.
Be assured we are proactively reducing contact with coronavirus by taking extreme virus prevention and protection measures, regularly disinfecting all surfaces, enforcing proper and frequent handwashing, wearing PPE and more – as recommended by the CDC and local health departments.
SAFETY PROTOCOLS INCLUDE:
- We ask that residents refrain from having visitors unless necessary. This will limit the possible exposure to COVID-19 and help protect you, other residents and team members.
- All visitors to our communities or welcome centers must adhere to our strict pre-screening process, including a questionnaire, temperature check and wearing PPE.
- All team members complete the pre-screening process at the start of each shift and participate in recurring, frequent testing.
- Team members frequently clean high-touch surfaces and common area spaces.
- Social distancing measures are in place within the community common areas and welcome centers.
- Residents who do not feel well are asked to please stay in their apartment, and notify the community and their physician immediately.
For more information on our safety protocols , please contact the community Executive Director.