Active. Healthy. Home.
What is life like at Waterstone on High Ridge? It’s whatever you want it to be. Here, you can fill your days and nights with personalized exercise, delicious meals, educational and cultural experiences, movies and more. Or you can spend a quiet evening in your stylish apartment, enjoying time alone or with friends. It’s all here for you, because it’s your home.
There are many thoughtful details at Waterstone on High Ridge designed to make your life here both convenient and opulent, including:
- Bright apartments with elevated details and impressive amenities in a range of configurations and sizes
- Indoor heated pool and fitness center staffed with personal trainers
- Full-service salon
- Anytime dining at our restaurant featuring a seasonal menu of distinctive meals
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Dedicated covered parking
- Natural walking trails on adjacent conservation land
- Convenient access to Stamford’s retailers, restaurants and cultural activities
- Concierge services
- Local transportation services
- Regularly scheduled programs, activities, outings and trips
Our dining experience is rivalled only by the finest restaurants, and we attend to every detail. Top chefs prepare stunning meals inspired by their surroundings and feature fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Dishes are prepared to your taste and served by dedicated staff that gets to know your needs. Skillfully designed, ornate spaces work to enhance the overall dining experience.
Ensuring a Healthy Lifestyle
Good health is an important – and fun – part of life at Waterstone on High Ridge. Take a swim. Join a yoga class. Walk the nature trails. Our personal trainers help you choose the programs that will help you achieve your fitness goals.
There is no shortage of activities and programs here. Continue to hone – or rediscover – lifelong hobbies such as painting, gardening or writing. Or, explore new ones. Our calendar includes stimulating lectures, trips to museums and concerts, and much more.
Sited on beautiful land that neighbors a conservation area, Waterstone on High Ridge is conveniently located on High Ridge Road, halfway between the Merritt Parkway and I-95. It’s just a few minutes from all the shopping, dining and entertainment this area has to offer.
Find out more about what living at Waterstone on High Ridge is like. Our welcome center for sales and information is now open. We’d be happy to answer your questions and arrange an in-person (or virtual) tour.