Active. Healthy. Home.
What is life like at Waterstone on High Ridge? It’s whatever you want it to be. Here, you can fill your days and nights with personalized exercise, delicious meals, educational and cultural experiences, movies and more. Or you can spend a quiet evening in your stylish apartment, enjoying time alone or with friends. It’s all here for you, because it’s your home.
There are many thoughtful details at Waterstone on High Ridge designed for both convenience and comfort, including:
- Spacious, bright apartments filled with impressive finishes and amenities such as walk-in closets, designer kitchens, and bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Indoor heated pool and fitness center, staffed by experienced trainers
- On-site farm-to-table dining, curated by our highly talented chefs
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Dedicated, heated underground parking
- Outdoor walking paths and gardens feature a putting green and firepit
- Convenient access to local retailers, restaurants and cultural activities
- Concierge-arranged, scheduled black car transportation and more
Our dining experience is rivaled only by the finest restaurants, and we attend to every detail. Top chefs prepare stunning meals inspired by their surroundings and feature fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Dishes are prepared to your taste and served by dedicated staff that get to know your needs. A variety of indoor and outdoor dining options enhance the overall experience.
Ensuring a Healthy Lifestyle
Good health is an important – and fun – part of life at Waterstone on High Ridge. Take a swim. Join a yoga class. Walk the nature paths. Our personal trainers help you choose the programs that will help you achieve your fitness goals through our mind-body studio.
There is no shortage of life enrichment programs here. Continue to hone – or rediscover – lifelong hobbies such as painting, gardening or writing. Or, explore new ones. Our calendar includes stimulating lectures, trips to museums and concerts, and much more.
Sited on beautiful land that neighbors a conservation area, Waterstone on High Ridge is conveniently located on High Ridge Road, roughly halfway between the Merritt Parkway and I-95. In the heart of Fairfield County, it’s just a few minutes from all the shopping, dining and entertainment this area has to offer.
Find out more about what living at Waterstone on High Ridge is like. We’d be happy to answer your questions and arrange an in-person (or virtual) tour of our community.