We invite you to share your thoughts about Waterstone at Wellesley online. Not only will your feedback help us continue to improve upon the standard of service we provide, but it will also help future residents and family members make informed decisions about their options for senior living in Wellesley.
Please follow the instructions below to leave a review via Google and/or Facebook. If you need assistance, please call our marketing team. We thank you for your time and your thoughts!
Review Us on Google™
To write a review on Google, you will need some type of Google account – which could be an account with Gmail, Google Play, Google Drive, etc. Remember that Google reviews are public, so anyone can see what you write.
- Open Google and search for our community using the terms “Waterstone at Wellesley.”
- On the page, you will see information about Waterstone at Wellesley including a map, address, phone number and reviews.
- Scroll down until you see the Reviews section. Click the “Write a review” button and a pop-up box will appear.
- Choose your star rating and write a review about Waterstone at Wellesley.
- When you are done, click on “post” to add your rating to Google.
Recommend Us on Facebook®
To write a review for Waterstone at Wellesley on Facebook, you will need an active Facebook account. Please note that reviews that don’t follow Facebook Community Standards may be removed.
- Log into Facebook and visit Waterstone at the Wellesley’s page.
- In the middle of the page, you will see a section called “Recommendations and Reviews.” You will see a question at the bottom of this section that says, “Do you recommend Waterstone at Wellesley?” Click “Yes” to write your recommendation. You can also click on the word “Reviews” in the menu on the left side of the page.
- In the comment box, write your recommendation. Make sure you leave the audience as Public so that it can be seen by everyone who visits the page.
- Press the “Post” button. Your recommendation will be live on the Facebook page.